Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday Couch Potato: While You Were Sleeping



This is my first time to join this wonderful meme which I have seen at my cousin's post in Loveshaven.. Creator of this meme is kikamz of Just About Anything. Got interested to join as actually this Tuesday's theme: Sandra Bullock's movies is very timely to my being a couch potato last long weekend. I just stayed at home from Saturday to Monday and had my movie marathon.



One of the movies I had watched was my favorite, While You Were Sleeping, a story of love at second sight, starred by Sandra Bullock and Bill Pullman. I fell in love with this movie, way back 1995. It's a feel-good movie with enough lighthearted comedy to keep it from being maudlin. Sandra Bullock thinks she's in love with a man she's never really met, and after rescuing him from almost being run over by a train, his family mistakenly believes she's his fiancee. While he's in a coma, she finds true love in the form of his brother.I kept an old vcd of this and now I have a DVD copy. I swear this film is absolutely loved. I remember my cousin Yen made me watched it. I did not regret as it has been one of my favorite love story since then.

Are you being a couch potato last week too and love Sandra Bullock's movies? If so, click the banner above and be directed to the author's nice blog. Happy Tuesday!!!

with Love,

1 comment:

  1. this movie can indeed make you fall in love! it is funny and heartwarming and sandra bullock is just one great actress! glad you joined us this week dear! btw, i already added ur link to the mcklinky. thanks for joining us this week. till next TCP!

    ReplyDelete