Monday, November 23, 2009

Yummy Sunday: Buko Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream


I know this is a late post and have been absent for couple weeks now on Yummy Sunday.
I have not been feeling well these past few days due to my risky pregnancy condition. Truly I am sorry for missing this yummy meme.

Hubby came home last night from Solano a far town in Nueva Viscaya for a site visit at one of the SM on-going structured mall. He brought home our favorite buko pie. When eaten with vanilla ice cream it is superb. I love that Buko pie as it is made with cream so obviously it's creamy. So yummy!!!!

Creamy buko pie with Vanilla Ice cream..

Visit Perfectly Blended for more Yummy Sunday treats!!

with Love,

3 comments:

  1. Hello Shelo dear, the Buko pie looks yummy! Thanks for joining.

    By the way, I will be praying for you. God bless you sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow perfect combo yum yum

    my entry is here


    have a Great YUMMY Sunday for us:)

    Thanx for the Visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's truly perfect for this weather.... anything cold is perfect!

    Hope you can join my meme too, it's called Pixelbug weekend. This is a meme where you share how your weekend went through photos. Hope to see you this Monday.

    ReplyDelete