Sunday, November 1, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturday- The Lord is My Shepherd



This entry is late... However wont stop me to pose something that made my spirit and soul sing to the Lord. I have few environments and circumstances these past few days. My two sons are admitted in the hospital due to some bronchial infection. I have some financial matters to think, but it reminded me that the Lord is my real shepherd and my real rest. I just have to trust in HIM in everything. " He is my real Shepherd and I shall not want or lack anything". He is the real doctors for my sons and my real Father who takes care of my needs.

I so love Psalm 23. This is memorable for me too. I recited this verse to my eldest premature son when he was thriving for life on the ventilator. I held his tiny hands and said to him the Psalm 23 prayer.. God has been amazing from the start , so faithful yesterday, today and will be tomorrow.. Amen for our real Shepherd..



Visit Amy for more wonderful hymns and songs...

with Love,

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you & your family, Shelo. And you are right! The Lord is our Shepherd! If He is for us, who can be against us? I LOVE love LOVE Keith Green. I grew up listening to him, and I just adore his music. Thank you for sharing this song, it has blessed me today.
    ((hugs & blessings))

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is indeed our Shepherd--there's no one like Keith Green--may His healing and wisdom and provision pour into your lives this week...

    ReplyDelete