Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday # 2 and Word Filled Wednesday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey


Another Thankful Thursday for me. If you are joining and want to declare that the Lord is good, just snag the button above and link yourself at the Mr. Linky of Sonya so we could be visit your posts and be more thankful to the Lord.

I will again open my mouth in praises and thanks to the Lord for the following:

1. The Lord has met all our needs this week. My children's tuition fee, water bills, house bills and all the food on the table. Thank you Lord , You are the Great "I Am", the reality of all the things we need.

2. The Lord is good and has preserve me again from any risks of having a premature baby. Lord You are truly my protector saving me from day to day dangers.

3. My kids are all healthy and preserved in His love including the little unborn one inside my womb. Lord, You truly have given me wonderful gifts of life, the manifestation that You are forever good.

4. I thank the Lord that the weather has been good through the week. The excessive raining has stopped and the devastated flooded areas here in Metro Manila are beginning to move back into normal life again.

5. I am thankful also that the Lord has arranged a wonderful OB-Gynecologist who takes care of me all throughout my pregnancy. Lord you are truly the my life's planner, the author of everything I have. Amen


Amen that the Lord is faithful through all the generations. How we just need to love Him, hold on to Him , depend on Him like there's no other one to depend on!! This is my version of Word Filled Wednesday.. Visit Christy’s at Critty Joy to be blessed more!






with Love,

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful photo and verse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting. We are both richly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful list and so thankful your pregnancy is going so good!

    Praises!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! thanks for sharing!
    and your dish this morning looks yummers!

    ReplyDelete