Monday, February 2, 2009

It's Monday!!!

Dear Diary,

I am so sorry if I was not able to update you on my latest for two days in a row. I have connection problem since Friday. I was really sad about it.

Anyway , nothing much happens during the weekend, except that I feel in love with a masochistic lion.. Hehehe, what a stupid lamb I am. Oh I have watched "Twilight" for the nth time again. I really can't get over it. I'm still drawn by the excruciating venom that Edward inflicted on me. Ha ha. LOL!!

After watching Twilight I just slept , and slept the whole day. Sleeping really is the highlight of my Saturdays and sleeping is like a gift for myself to me. It's the only thing that regenerates and reinvigorates my energy to the highest level. Huh!! I wonder if the vampires do get tired cause they never sleep. Edward said so.. ha ha.

Oh anyway, It's Monday now and I have ton of things to do. I still have 17 articles about GOUT to work on and my deadline is already coming.. Huh! another busy week ahead. I do hope somebody will remember me. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

That's all for now. I love you my diary....muahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment