Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Breaking News

Dear Diary,

First of all I wanna greet my Grandmother Happy Bday!! Happy Bday Lola.. I know you are at peace now with the Father in heaven. I miss you so much. You and Lolo..

Oh dear diary, there's one thing I've been meaning to tell you. My One Great Love, talked to me yesterday over the IM. He said thanks for the bday greetings and was sorry that He was not able to thank right away for he was so busy that day and was not even celebrating his bday. I thought that was all and he would say bye bye as He is always busy. Suddenly he said, "i Have news For you" .. I jokingly replied, "oh are u getting married?" But of course I was hoping it is not what he would say. But, sadly my dear diary, it's more like it. He and her gf are having a baby soon. huhuhu.. so probably they are getting married sooner too. He told me that his mother wanted to tell me herself but he asked her mama that He would be the one to tell me. OH of course, I said "I'm Happy for you, congrats!! "... but my heart if he only knew was breaking when I said that...

Call me selfish or what, cause i'm still feeling the way I do even though I'm the one who first got married to another. But, if you only know diary how I kept this feeling eversince we parted ways. It was so hard for me to live without him , but I was never selfish. I respected his own choice of heart. I never did beg him to come back to me even though how much I wanted it. Now would you call me selfish If i cried because I know he is getting married? I think I owe a little crying to myself. This will really ease the burden. .....

How really time flies.. Look at me now , I have kids of my own and he is going to have one of his own too.. But , why do this heart of mine keep on holding on...

*Sigh* so much for this now.. what I am thankful is that He still considers me.. He personally told me that breaking news. I did not hear it from other else, but he told me directly...

Thank you dear diary for listening to me..

with Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment