Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thankful Thursday # 4 and Word Filled Wednesday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

It's Thursday and there are lot of blessings that I need to be thankful. The Lord is really good in all situations. He is faithful yesterday, today and will be tomorrow!!!

Here are my lists for this week:

1. Thank You Lord that December is finally here. It's only 2 weeks more or less to go and my baby will come out soon. We will name her "Lishan Jeshaiah" You never know how excited to see her for the first time.

2. Thankful also that all my baby essentials are almost complete. I have my nursery and all other minor details for the coming baby.

3. I thank you Lord once again for my good OB-Gynecologist Dr. Francis Arnold Cañaveral who assist me well through the terms of my pregnancy.

4. I am thankful also that the Lord was glorified when my two boys led the invocation at the school activity yesterday by playing the flute the melody of "This is My Desire"..

5. Thankful also for the coming Children's Fun Day at the church this Lord's Day where my little girl will memorize a verse and sing a children song. How I love to see my kids give glory to the Lord at their very young age.

See more thankful list at Sonya's blog. Be blessed every one knowing that the Lord is good all the time.

The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word (no famous quotes or other literature — only the beautiful word of our Father) through photo’s & a Bible verse!



This is a little late post on WFW, but still please visit Penny @ pennyraine.com/blog and be blessed with the riches of the Lord's supply.

with Love,

4 comments:

  1. sweet post! They are a heritage, and I am so glad that I am a mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really nice. excited for you too about the baby...Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am so excited for you! Brings back memories of those sweet days when we were having our babies:) Wonderful.
    And now we have grandbabies:) Thanks for stopping by my place for a visit;)
    Come by anytime!

    I was blessed by reading your thankful list.

    Happy TT!
    Linda C

    ReplyDelete